BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 13th. BitCoen has a total market cap of $26,224.00 and approximately $185.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitCoen has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. One BitCoen coin can currently be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $184.86 or 0.02273316 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017438 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
BitCoen (BEN) is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. The official website for BitCoen is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen.
Buying and Selling BitCoen
BitCoen can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCoen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.