BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $5.86 million and $165,024.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0933 or 0.00001143 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Livecoin. In the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041937 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006078 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 62,820,654 coins. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official website is blackcoin.org. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade By Trade, Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.