Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 13th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $16.31 million and approximately $2.78 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000240 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, Bitbns and Binance. In the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001318 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 37% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
PHX is a token. Its launch date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Bitbns, Coinrail and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.