Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 13th. In the last week, Scorum Coins has traded 66.2% higher against the US dollar. Scorum Coins has a total market cap of $612,957.00 and approximately $12,478.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scorum Coins coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0209 or 0.00000254 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $34.88 or 0.00423776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $214.10 or 0.02601084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00159247 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 58.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00022040 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000833 BTC.
Scorum Coins Profile
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scorum Coins’ official website is scorum.com.
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorum Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorum Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.