Ulord (CURRENCY:UT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. One Ulord coin can currently be purchased for $0.0397 or 0.00000480 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, LBank and Kucoin. Over the last week, Ulord has traded 1.2% higher against the dollar. Ulord has a market cap of $3.63 million and $438,983.00 worth of Ulord was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.28 or 0.00427031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $210.24 or 0.02544933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012126 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00161234 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 53.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021224 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000826 BTC.
Ulord’s total supply is 188,755,923 coins and its circulating supply is 91,258,277 coins. The official website for Ulord is ulord.one. Ulord’s official Twitter account is @UlordChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ulord
Ulord can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Kucoin and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ulord directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ulord should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ulord using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ulord Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ulord and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.