Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 22.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 13th. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002080 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg, LBank, ZB.COM and OKEx. Bytom has a market cap of $170.77 million and approximately $46.72 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 24.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.17 or 0.01589619 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012532 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00061488 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004032 BTC.
Bytom (BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Bibox, CoinTiger, CoinEgg, BigONE, FCoin, LBank, Cryptopia, Huobi, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Gate.io, BitMart, HitBTC, Neraex, EXX, OKEx, CoinEx and RightBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.