Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 14th. Over the last seven days, Chronologic has traded down 2.5% against the dollar. One Chronologic token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001589 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and HitBTC. Chronologic has a market cap of $116,909.00 and $193.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.43 or 0.00385343 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.46 or 0.02488978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00153193 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017988 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000804 BTC.
Chronologic launched on July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,152,001 tokens and its circulating supply is 874,246 tokens. The official website for Chronologic is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Buying and Selling Chronologic
Chronologic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chronologic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.