Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Ether-1 has a market cap of $157,633.00 and approximately $37,649.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. In the last week, Ether-1 has traded up 7.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $50.70 or 0.00601430 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00051183 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001646 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded up 97% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Ether-1 (ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.