Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Lambda token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0761 or 0.00000880 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMax, Huobi, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Lambda has a market cap of $38.03 million and approximately $31.32 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Lambda has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.04 or 0.00382166 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $215.03 or 0.02487082 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011632 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00155571 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019338 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000785 BTC.
Lambda’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim. Lambda’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lambda is www.lambda.im.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, BitMax, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.