LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 8.8% against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $8,407.00 and $2.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22,065.32 or 2.62638692 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 83.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 90.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00048556 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.