Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 13th. In the last week, Loopring has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $64.75 million and approximately $31.83 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for about $0.0686 or 0.00000839 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, AirSwap, Bitbns and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.26 or 0.00418795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $205.54 or 0.02512361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012279 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00157918 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00019879 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000827 BTC.
Loopring launched on August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,375,076,040 tokens and its circulating supply is 943,206,654 tokens. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The official message board for Loopring is medium.com/@loopring. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Loopring is loopring.org.
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, IDAX, Bitbns, YoBit, IDEX, Gate.io, Binance, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Ethfinex, Tokenomy, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, DragonEX, OKEx and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.