MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. MIB Coin has a market cap of $1.39 million and $3,877.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MIB Coin token can now be bought for $0.0142 or 0.00000170 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, Coinsuper and IDCM. During the last week, MIB Coin has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00043607 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000084 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,434,324 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
MIB Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.