PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded up 37.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 13th. PAXEX has a total market capitalization of $21,120.00 and $22.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAXEX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last seven days, PAXEX has traded up 12.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
PAXEX Coin Profile
PAXEX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 25,817,955 coins and its circulating supply is 17,571,745 coins. The official website for PAXEX is www.paxexcoin.com. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc.
PAXEX Coin Trading
PAXEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAXEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAXEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.