TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 13th. TENA has a market capitalization of $404,552.00 and $1,563.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TENA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001959 BTC on major exchanges including LBank and CPDAX. During the last seven days, TENA has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004860 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.46 or 0.00420745 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $203.89 or 0.02490435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001512 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00158682 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 38.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019157 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000823 BTC.
TENA Token Profile
TENA’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,521,873 tokens. The official website for TENA is tenaprotocol.io. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. The official message board for TENA is medium.com/tenaprotocol.
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TENA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.