NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 20th. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $864,138.00 and $105,598.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00027366 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003068 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,579,260 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NoLimitCoin is nolimitcoin.org. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, YoBit, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.