Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 25th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 16.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $544.88 million and approximately $17.69 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $31.11 or 0.00273613 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, DSX, Graviex and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $104.85 or 0.00922109 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00085632 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 33.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001498 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Kucoin, QuadrigaCX, SouthXchange, Bit-Z, Zebpay, Bitsane, Trade Satoshi, Korbit, Crex24, Upbit, Bithumb, BitFlip, DSX, TDAX, Altcoin Trader, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, Coinnest, Negocie Coins, HitBTC, CEX.IO, Instant Bitex, YoBit, Braziliex, Bittrex, Bitinka, BitBay, Koineks, Indodax, Graviex, BitMarket, Sistemkoin, Bleutrade, Bitfinex, Huobi, Ovis, OKEx, Binance, Bitlish, C2CX, Exmo and Coinone. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.