Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 8th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0799 or 0.00000656 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb and Altcoin Trader. Cardano has a market capitalization of $2.07 billion and approximately $107.33 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00041119 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00021564 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $275.48 or 0.02262628 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000353 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, ABCC, Coinbe, OKEx, Exmo, Bitbns, HitBTC, Cryptohub, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptomate, Upbit, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Coinnest, Huobi, CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.