Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. During the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded up 28.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, BitMart and IDAX. Apollo Currency has a total market capitalization of $34.75 million and $1.99 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00015663 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002349 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, CoinBene and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.