ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last week, ATBCoin has traded 32.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $181,423.00 and approximately $149,886.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,723.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $320.52 or 0.02989074 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.34 or 0.01041359 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007552 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00023544 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
ATB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.