BANKEX (CURRENCY:BKX) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 14th. Over the last seven days, BANKEX has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. BANKEX has a total market cap of $1.37 million and $243,325.00 worth of BANKEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BANKEX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0140 or 0.00000130 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Bittrex, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $606.37 or 0.05654877 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00037812 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
BKX is a token. Its genesis date was July 11th, 2017. BANKEX’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,323,649 tokens. The Reddit community for BANKEX is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BANKEX is blog.bankex.org. The official website for BANKEX is bankex.com/en. BANKEX’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BANKEX Token Trading
BANKEX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit, Simex, IDEX, HitBTC, Bittrex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BANKEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BANKEX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BANKEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BANKEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BANKEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.