Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Blacer Coin has a total market capitalization of $2,785.00 and approximately $410.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000159 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Escodex. Over the last week, Blacer Coin has traded 41.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007652 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 104% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 38.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin (BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins.
Buying and Selling Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blacer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.