Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. One Blue Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0130 or 0.00000122 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. In the last seven days, Blue Protocol has traded down 23.4% against the US dollar. Blue Protocol has a market cap of $476,172.00 and $26.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $603.39 or 0.05666734 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00037825 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol (CRYPTO:BLUE) is a token. Its genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official website for Blue Protocol is www.blueprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blue Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.