DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001512 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. DubaiCoin has a market cap of $687,519.00 and $615.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00030261 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015038 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012516 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00008282 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00018363 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00026090 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 69.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
DBIX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. DubaiCoin’s official website is www.arabianchain.org. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.