EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Over the last seven days, EchoLink has traded 21% lower against the US dollar. EchoLink has a total market cap of $1.46 million and approximately $314,025.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EchoLink token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Hotbit, Huobi and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $603.80 or 0.05675172 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00037786 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
EchoLink (CRYPTO:EKO) is a token. It was first traded on January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo.
EchoLink Token Trading
EchoLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, Huobi and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EchoLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.