eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. eosDAC has a market capitalization of $5.14 million and $62,585.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded down 31.4% against the U.S. dollar. One eosDAC token can currently be bought for $0.0078 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Hotbit, Bitbns and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC (EOSDAC) is a token. Its launch date was March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, ZB.COM, Hotbit, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, DragonEX, OTCBTC and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.