FintruX Network (CURRENCY:FTX) traded down 17% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. One FintruX Network token can currently be bought for $0.0298 or 0.00000280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Bancor Network, IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last week, FintruX Network has traded 30.5% lower against the US dollar. FintruX Network has a market cap of $2.83 million and $4,897.00 worth of FintruX Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.64 or 0.00277961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009388 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $138.84 or 0.01302017 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00120139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000661 BTC.
FintruX Network Token Profile
FintruX Network’s genesis date was August 19th, 2017. FintruX Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,000,000 tokens. FintruX Network’s official website is www.fintrux.com. FintruX Network’s official Twitter account is @fintrux and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FintruX Network is www.medium.com/FintruX. The Reddit community for FintruX Network is /r/FintruX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FintruX Network Token Trading
FintruX Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FintruX Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FintruX Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FintruX Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FintruX Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FintruX Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.