Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Function X has a market cap of $23.91 million and approximately $39,759.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Function X token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00002979 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Function X has traded down 3.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00037030 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00110194 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00069641 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004530 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Function X Profile
Function X is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,499,463 tokens. The official website for Function X is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx.
Buying and Selling Function X
Function X can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.