GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Over the last week, GravityCoin has traded down 54.2% against the dollar. One GravityCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0533 or 0.00000501 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GravityCoin has a total market cap of $118,966.00 and $275.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.56 or 0.00277847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009410 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01294117 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00026296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00120552 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000676 BTC.
GravityCoin’s total supply is 2,233,024 coins. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GravityCoin is www.gravitycoin.io. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX. The official message board for GravityCoin is medium.com/@gravitycoin.
GravityCoin Coin Trading
GravityCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GravityCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GravityCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.