Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded down 9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last seven days, Harmony has traded 13.2% lower against the US dollar. Harmony has a market capitalization of $34.29 million and approximately $16.69 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harmony token can now be purchased for $0.0139 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $605.88 or 0.05676751 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00037544 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Harmony Token Profile
Harmony (CRYPTO:ONE) is a token. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Harmony’s total supply is 12,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,467,785,719 tokens. Harmony’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Harmony
Harmony can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harmony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.