ILCoin (CURRENCY:ILC) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. In the last week, ILCoin has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ILCoin has a total market cap of $14.08 million and approximately $1.36 million worth of ILCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ILCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0474 or 0.00000445 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Crex24, IDAX and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010470 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ILC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 12th, 2016. ILCoin’s total supply is 1,086,973,425 coins and its circulating supply is 297,305,622 coins. ILCoin’s official Twitter account is @RealILCoinDTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ILCoin is ilcoincrypto.com.
Buying and Selling ILCoin
ILCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, IDAX, CoinExchange, Graviex, Crex24 and FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ILCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ILCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ILCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ILCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ILCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.