Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Incent has a market capitalization of $12.54 million and $30,319.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Incent has traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar. One Incent token can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00002561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00278938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.74 or 0.01294247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00026473 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00119657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,573 tokens. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here. Incent’s official website is www.incentloyalty.com.
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.