InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. One InflationCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last week, InflationCoin has traded down 29.4% against the dollar. InflationCoin has a total market capitalization of $58,578.00 and approximately $259.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $128.59 or 0.01205829 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004877 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000098 BTC.
IFLT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling InflationCoin
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.