ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last week, ION has traded 14.8% lower against the dollar. One ION coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0773 or 0.00000720 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit and Bittrex. ION has a total market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $14,578.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009120 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00015609 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000864 BTC.
ION (CRYPTO:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 20,473,163 coins and its circulating supply is 14,573,163 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ION is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.