LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 14th. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0366 or 0.00000345 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, Livecoin, Bit-Z and C-CEX. LEOcoin has a market cap of $4.43 million and approximately $1,270.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, LEOcoin has traded 17.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,662.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $239.10 or 0.02248459 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.52 or 0.00859885 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $316.34 or 0.02972288 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.92 or 0.00826110 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013208 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00055976 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.78 or 0.00777763 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.99 or 0.00262970 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LEOxChange, TOPBTC, C-CEX, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.