Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $10.32 million and $4.50 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.67 or 0.00025126 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, ZB.COM and BtcTrade.im. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 22.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.93 or 0.00863790 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00013532 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012797 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.