Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Linda has a total market cap of $6.44 million and $169.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linda coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and Cryptohub. During the last week, Linda has traded 34.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Linda is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 4th, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 13,437,823,020 coins and its circulating supply is 13,243,946,781 coins. The official website for Linda is lindacoin.com. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject.
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange, Graviex and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.