MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. MCO has a market cap of $69.30 million and approximately $6.23 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MCO token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, Livecoin, IDEX and DDEX. In the last seven days, MCO has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $603.39 or 0.05666734 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00037825 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000034 BTC.
MCO is a token. It launched on May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto. MCO’s official website is crypto.com. The official message board for MCO is medium.com/@Crypto.com. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto.
MCO Token Trading
MCO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bithumb, Cashierest, ABCC, EXX, Livecoin, Coinrail, IDEX, YoBit, Bit-Z, LATOKEN, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Huobi, OKEx, Liqui, BigONE, DDEX, Upbit and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MCO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.