Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 14th. During the last seven days, Merculet has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. Merculet has a market capitalization of $5.07 million and $311,287.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Merculet token can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bilaxy, CoinMex and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.64 or 0.00277961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009388 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.84 or 0.01302017 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00120139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000661 BTC.
Merculet Token Profile
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,484,067,166 tokens. The official website for Merculet is www.merculet.io. The official message board for Merculet is medium.com/merculet. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, OKEx, IDEX, CoinMex, Bilaxy and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.