Neural Protocol (CURRENCY:NRP) traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 14th. One Neural Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy. Neural Protocol has a market capitalization of $12,945.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Neural Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Neural Protocol has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.60 or 0.00278134 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.40 or 0.01291031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00026719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.75 or 0.00119817 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000673 BTC.
Neural Protocol Token Profile
Neural Protocol’s total supply is 9,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,497,994,013 tokens. Neural Protocol’s official website is www.nrp.world. Neural Protocol’s official Twitter account is @neuralprotocol.
Neural Protocol Token Trading
Neural Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neural Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neural Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neural Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neural Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neural Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.