NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi, FreiExchange and Exrates. NewYorkCoin has a total market cap of $1.94 million and $558.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 26.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $93.41 or 0.00875170 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013134 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00013002 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (CRYPTO:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Trade Satoshi, FreiExchange, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.