Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last week, Omni has traded 24.7% lower against the dollar. Omni has a total market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $617.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Omni coin can now be bought for $1.84 or 0.00017220 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptohub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.95 or 0.00871633 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013166 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001152 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012952 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,513 coins and its circulating supply is 562,197 coins. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Omni is www.omnilayer.org.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.