Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 14th. One Patientory token can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Liqui, LATOKEN and Bittrex. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $588,703.00 and approximately $8,105.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Patientory has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00278938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.74 or 0.01294247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00026473 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00119657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory was first traded on April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Liqui and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.