PAWS Fund (CURRENCY:PAWS) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 14th. One PAWS Fund coin can now be purchased for $0.0473 or 0.00000445 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. PAWS Fund has a total market capitalization of $90,472.00 and approximately $371.00 worth of PAWS Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PAWS Fund has traded 37.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.56 or 0.00277847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009410 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01294117 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00026296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00120552 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000676 BTC.
PAWS Fund Coin Profile
PAWS Fund’s total supply is 2,770,432 coins and its circulating supply is 1,911,884 coins. PAWS Fund’s official Twitter account is @pawsfund. The official message board for PAWS Fund is medium.com/paws-animal-charity. PAWS Fund’s official website is paws.fund.
PAWS Fund Coin Trading
PAWS Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAWS Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAWS Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAWS Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAWS Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAWS Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.