Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. One Peerplays coin can currently be bought for $0.46 or 0.00004334 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a market capitalization of $2.07 million and $198,614.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Peerplays has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.59 or 0.00279204 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009458 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.99 or 0.01302239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00027495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00120371 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Peerplays’ launch date was April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,589,336 coins and its circulating supply is 4,501,541 coins. Peerplays’ official website is www.peerplays.com. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.