PENG (CURRENCY:PENG) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. During the last week, PENG has traded down 71.2% against the U.S. dollar. One PENG coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. PENG has a total market cap of $180,399.00 and $3,341.00 worth of PENG was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.56 or 0.00277847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009410 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01294117 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00026296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00120552 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000676 BTC.
PENG’s total supply is 10,037,942,413 coins and its circulating supply is 6,988,480,708 coins. PENG’s official website is pengcoin.io. The Reddit community for PENG is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PENG’s official Twitter account is @coin_peng.
Buying and Selling PENG
PENG can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PENG directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PENG should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PENG using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PENG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PENG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.