PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 20% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 14th. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $20,280.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded down 23% against the dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008972 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00015566 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000876 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
PostCoin (CRYPTO:POST) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top.
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.