PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 14th. PotCoin has a total market cap of $1.55 million and $1,052.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade and Poloniex. During the last week, PotCoin has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,766.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $242.39 or 0.02256488 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $94.02 or 0.00875235 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $325.07 or 0.03027093 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.08 or 0.00820210 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013075 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00056156 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.47 or 0.00786552 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.04 or 0.00261152 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
PotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,390,901 coins. PotCoin’s official message board is steemit.com/@potcoin. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.