Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. In the last week, Radium has traded 33.6% lower against the dollar. Radium has a total market cap of $2.90 million and approximately $2,541.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.77 or 0.00007195 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00030261 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 69.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium (RADS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,780,836 coins and its circulating supply is 3,774,111 coins. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Radium’s official website is radiumcore.org. The official message board for Radium is blog.radiumcore.org.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.