Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last week, Rialto has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar. Rialto has a market capitalization of $3.34 million and approximately $9,895.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rialto token can now be bought for approximately $0.0406 or 0.00001227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00278938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.74 or 0.01294247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00026473 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00119657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Rialto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,175,558 tokens. Rialto’s official Twitter account is @RialtoAI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rialto is /r/RialtoAI. Rialto’s official website is www.rialto.ai.
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.