SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. One SnapCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitMart. SnapCoin has a market capitalization of $208,013.00 and approximately $10,885.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SnapCoin has traded down 24.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $602.86 or 0.05689212 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00037793 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000170 BTC.
SnapCoin is a token. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 678,333,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 434,720,337 tokens. The official website for SnapCoin is www.snapparazzi.io. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1.
SnapCoin Token Trading
SnapCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnapCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnapCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.